Staying in touch on-line during times of career breaks or short-time work
- Tips and tricks on staying connected for public servants in remote work or career break situation
- Keeping the team spirit and motivation while on leave or short-time work
- Providing support for overcoming unique challenges for the public sector while being physically separated from the workspace
- How to set up peer-groups for exchange and connection
How can we manage issues of fears or disruption online: Leadership in the digital world?
- Leadership in the digital worldHow to give orientation and stability
- How can we as managers strengthen ourselves in order to lead others?
- Dos & Dont's in the virtual world
- How to establish trust and connection on-line and for remote workspaces
- How to work as a team when working on-line